Corporate Services Lease Administration Brokerage ServicesStrategic AdvisoryWorkforce Analysis Property Disposition Investment Strategy & Financial Analysis Facilities Mgmt & Construction Services Research Services Relocation Coordination Economic Incentives Investment Properties / 1031 Exchange
A company’s ability to rapidly obtain viable information, decipher, and comprehend it characteristically generates a competitive advantage. Periodically mining, deciphering, and transforming that valuable information into usable components to facilitate strategic decision-making directly relating to a company’s success can be a daunting and time consuming undertaking. More importantly, when the information that must be mined, deciphered, and transformed is not typically associated with a company’s core competencies, the undertaking begins to inhibit the success of the company and diminish its competitive advantage.
At CRA we are committed to augmenting and facilitating our partner’s success. In order to ensure our client's continued success and affirm our commitment to them, CRA provides an array of strategic advisory services that mine, decipher, and transform information not typically related to our client ’s core competencies into competitive advantages. Whether the complex strategic decision that must be made pertains to a single property, a portfolio, or determining the viability of an existing or proposed location or market (feasibility study), the best choice is to allow CRA to minimize the risk, and remove the guesswork from the decision.
By aligning CRA’s array of strategic advisory services, knowledge, timeliness, and expertise with your company’s objectives and long term business goals, an innovative, executable strategy is realized. CRA’s primary goal for each strategic advisory task that is developed and executed is to minimize our partner’s risk, facilitate a successful outcome, and enhance our partner’s competitive advantage.
When businesses consider using a third party for advisory services to augment their core competencies, they look for a partner that will increase their competitive advantage and facilitate their speed to market. Numerous advisory services claim to generate a competitive advantage; at CRA, we utilize an unmatched advisory platform, an innovative 360 degree assessment approach, and expertise to prove it.
Snapshot of Strategic Advisory Services:
- Market, Single Property, and Portfolio Feasibility Studies, including Site Review and Selection
- End Term User Responsibilities to Landlord (restoration of premises and common areas): Mitigating costs to Maximize User Savings
- Financial Valuation of User Owned Assets; Continued Ownership –vs- Sale Lease Back
- Logistics Analysis- Strategic Manufacturing and Distribution Opportunities, 3rd Party Logistic Options
- Single or Multiple Project Management
- In-Depth Strategic Planning-Origination-Budget Development and Management-Completion
- Tax Incentive-Government Programs-External Facilitators and Inhibitors, including but not limited to Environmental Studies
- Contract and lease Negotiation-Review-Analysis