Corporate Services Lease Administration Brokerage ServicesStrategic AdvisoryWorkforce Analysis Property Disposition Investment Strategy & Financial Analysis Facilities Mgmt & Construction Services Research Services Relocation Coordination Economic Incentives Investment Properties / 1031 Exchange
Perhaps one of the most challenging aspects during the evaluation of a company’s real estate strategy is the overall implementation and execution of a successful relocation. CRA understands the need for a company to be in business to focus on its core competencies while ensuring that it is strategically positioned within each market it serves. Regrettably, a majority of real estate service providers are not experienced enough or equipped to offer the extensive support required to make the relocation process as minimally disruptive as possible to its clients. Fortunately, CRA’s experience base and knowledge of the relocation process, coupled with the implementation of the following strategies, has identified us as one of the industries leaders in minimizing the missteps often experienced during the relocation process.
- Development of a relocation strategy to minimize setbacks and downtime to the client’s operations
- Managing expectations both at the corporate and local level throughout the transition process
- Coordinate with local representatives of the client in order to ensure a seamless transition.
- Selection and evaluation of commercial moving companies
- Competitive evaluation of furniture providers and bid process
- Coordination with technology and operations service providers that will be assisting client during the transition process
- Notification and coordination of both the client’s current and future landlords and property managers
Simply put, the overall relocation process is a challenge to any organization. By utilizing proven practices and direct oversight CRA has allowed clients to adhere to the transition timeline and feel more at ease during the process. Additionally, CRA has the ability to provide onsite support during the transition process to ensure your organization is fully functional in a timely manner following the transfer of its business lines from one location to the next.