Corporate Services Lease Administration Brokerage ServicesStrategic AdvisoryWorkforce Analysis Property Disposition Investment Strategy & Financial Analysis Facilities Mgmt & Construction Services Research Services Relocation Coordination Economic Incentives Investment Properties / 1031 Exchange
CRA is able to provide expert in-depth financial analysis to its client in order to assist them with properly assessing and navigating the numerous approaches associated with acquiring, disposing of and managing assets and corporate real estate portfolios.
- Lease vs. Purchase Evaluation
- Capital Investment vs. Build to Suit
- Identification of real time operating capital opportunities through the use of sale/leaseback strategies
- Disposition of Excess Real Estate
- Amortization Analysis
- Useful Life Analysis
- Development of Strategies to improve the overall return on investment within the real estate portfolio
- Continued analysis of local market conditions and the impact on each facility
By utilizing CRA’s financial advisory service, clients are afforded the opportunity to assess and realize a variety of cost savings initiatives aimed at improving the company’s economic and operational performance. CRA’s clients also benefit from CRA’s constant evaluation and monitoring of market trends and indicators as they pertain to each end users specific market, ensuring clients are able to practice fiscal responsibility and maintain a lean and efficient real estate portfolio.